Want to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the National Park Tierra del Fuego in the southern most train in the world?
On this tour you get on the stretch that took the prisoners of the maximum security prison of Ushuaia up to their places of work in the forest.
You'll hear all this curious story aboard the beautiful Maria steam locomotive that rides the last stretch of this journey and enjoy beautiful and unique landscapes.
We started at the end of the world Train Station. We would like to explore the station, while we wait for the moment of embarkation taking beautiful pictures on the spot or having a coffee in the caffe shop of the station, which was rebuilt and also has a store of souvenirs in your space.
Already on board at the Maria Fumaça will accommodate us comfortably in one of the wagoons, where we will hear the narration of the curious story of prisoners of Ushuaia while enjoy the lush view of an excerpt inaccessible Tierra del Fuego National Park. The spectacular view país already the journey!!
The path is 7 km. Train leaving the station at the end of the world and through the zigzag of river Pipo, by Macarena falls, the cemetery of trees and the majestic forests of the Park.
• Ticket to ride the train.
• Transfer from the hotel to the station end of the world (who will do the tours to the National Park or Mega Tour has the transfer included).
Policy for minors
• Children from 0 to 5 years do not pay.
• Children from 6 to 17 years old pay $140 pesos.
• From 18 years old pay the normal value, without discounts.